Where are my coffee lovers? Need a coffee machine that takes up little or no space but produces quality coffee? Search no further, NESPRESSO BY MAGIMIX INISSIA 11350 COFFEE MACHINE might be what you’re searching for.
If you are a fan of capsule coffee and nothing else, this is for you.
Nespresso By Magimix Inissia 11350 Coffee Machine Review
The Nespresso range of 22 grand crus, plus limited editions and compatible pods from third party companies, gives a wide range of coffee choices. It is excitingly compact and light weighing 2.4kg and has lots of functions for an entry level model.
• It takes up little or no space; it is just 12cm wide. Perfect for a small kitchen space.
• The water tank is quite small at just 700ml, but it produces more cups of coffee than is expected.
• Compared to other coffee machines that produce fifteen bar pump pressure, Nespresso by magimix inissia 11350 produces nineteen bar pump pressure. This is one of the most impressive small systems one can find in the market. Giving you more with less.
• Coming with the package is sixteen capsules in the machine bundle. That gives you a variety of flavors to try before settling on a personal favorite.
• There are a range of colors to choose from. If you love giving your kitchen a blend of colors, magimix inissia 11350 can be added to your collections. The available colors are summer sun (orange), grey, black, and cream. There’s always something to choose from.
• Another amazing feature is the aeroccino milk frother, at additional cost, makes the magimix much more versatile. This additional feature makes espresso and lungo drinks which can further be converted into lattes and cappuccinos.
• 22 grand cru pods, pus limited edition, and third party capsules give the Nespresso one of the widest range of products on the market.
• the dimensions are H23 x W12 x D32.1cm
• it comes with a hinged drip tray which keeps the drops away from your kitchen table or cabinet
One would expect that the smaller the machine, the lower the price. However, this is not the case with the magimix inissia 11350, the more the machine offers, the more cost.
The higher the features, the higher the price. Welcome to the world of economics people. The magimix inissia costs 89.9 dollars as an individual item and the bundled package with the Aeroccino milk frother costs 129.99 dollars.
The shape of the inissia is quite basic unlike other machines; however, the machine’s working capacity can’t be faulted. It is quite tiny compared to similarly priced machines and at just 12 cm there is no space it can’t fit into in the kitchen.
Despite the size, it has a 700ml capacity water tank. It is not the most capacious water tank, but considering the size, that’s a major achievement for a machine of its size.
The tank has a lid, which prevents spillages between the tap and the machine, and that means it can exploit the full height of the tank which is at the back if the inissia, rather than under or in the machine.
The drip tray also is a perforated, removable drip tray. There’s an internal bin for used pods; therefore, several drinks can be made before it needs emptying. The cable length is average at 33cm but gives a little flexibility as to where it’s positioned.
TYPE OF COFFEE MACHINE: ESPRESSO
TYPE OF COFFEE MACHINE: LUNGO
COFFEE TYPE USED: PODS
COFFEE TYPE USED: CAPSULE
HOUSING MATERIAL: PLASTIC
PRESSURE IN BARS: 19
WATER TANK CAPACITY: 700ML
HEAT UP TIME: 25 SECONDS
HOW TO USE THE INISSIA 11350 COFFEE MACHINE
The instruction packaged with the inissia hampers the easy use of the machine. The instruction comes in form is symbols and diagrams instead of text directions.
The disadvantage is that it makes the device look harder than it is, however, once you are up to speed with the basics, brewing drinks is straight forward.
There are two buttons to contend with, espresso and lungo, these buttons also serve as the on and off buttons, and it is ready to make coffee 25 seconds after switching it on.
Operation of the inissia is simple: all you have to do is pop in a capsule and sit back while the machine prepares your drink. The power of the nineteen bars extract maximum flavor and delivers the coffee at optimum temperature.
One may ask DOES THE MACHINE FIT MY LIFESTYLE?
If you like a compact and lightweight machinery, the Magimix Inissia fits into just any space, and it is has a suitable handle for ease in transportation.
You can program the amount of water used to suit your mood ad cup size, whether it is a small espresso cup or a larger latte mug.
The coffee machine saves energy, shuts off automatically, which can be programmed for 9 to 30 minutes after the machine’s last use.
After checking out the fantastic features of the Magimix Inissia 11350, let’s delve into the pros
• It is the lightest Nespresso machine.
• It is very compact. it takes up little or no space in your apartment.
• It has an easy- fill water tank.
• It saves energy and reduces the risk of fire outbreak.
• Basic automated drinks
• Limited water capacity.
• The pods to be used with the machine are limited to Nespresso pods only.
Nespresso by magimix inissia 11350 coffee machine is compact, portable and easy to use. It is quite fast and efficient, giving you a very much deserved cup of coffee just how you like it.
However, the inissia might make a definitive design statement but it showcases the beauty in simplicity. If you like small and efficient, then the NESPRESSO BY MAGAMIX INISSIA 11350 COFFEE MACINE IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU.
That is the end of our Nespresso By Magimix Inissia 11350 Coffee Machine reveiew for today.